SKINNY’s THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY Volume 3
Helloooooooo. It’s the time of the week. It’s Sunday again and it will be my third entry on my blog ‘bout The Sunday Currently.
I can smell the Pag-Ibig Fund Naga Branch office and the breeze of the off campus On-the-Job Training. *Woooot* *woooot* It’s my last semester! Yes I did it! For almost fifteen and a half-years or almost eighty one point something percent of my life I’ve been attending classes, and now all I have to do is to utilize my 240 hours of training. And I’m so excited!
VANISHED by an author of all times, Danielle Steel that is according to some of the praises that I read, it is Fascinating – tells a good well-paced story and tightly plotted story. I got intrigued so I’ve done some searching on soft copy of the story.
my post for this Sunday – my volume 3 and filling up the forms to be submitted – requirements for the Off-Campus On-the-Job Training.
- Parent’s Permit
- Pre-Deployment Survey Form
- OJT Liability Waiver
- Training Agreement
- Student’s Evaluation Form
- Student’s Evaluation for OJT Coordinator
Sister’s very loud voice. My sister’s point of view instead of gushes – normal act of my mom. I’ve been hearing that since morning and had this “Hoy gising na! Tanghali naaaaaa.” alarm.
about MONEY! Gee, there’s a list of the need to and want to in my mind and I don’t know how to satisfy that. Running out of budget. HAHA
this time, Victoria’s Secret “Love Spell” and not “Hello Darling” perfume.
And o, the aroma of the lechong kawali at our kitchen. Yum!
hard enough that if I close my eyes, my clothes might magically arrange themselves into a series of neat folded one and our home’s cleanliness will always be “as is” whenever I’m not around, especially when I’m at the boarding house.
– To pass this hell week.
– That the panelists during our Final Oral Defense would sign on the papers that we will lend ‘em tomorrow.
– To have an additional allowance again.
– To get my two sets of OJT Uniform as soon as possible.
– To incessantly survive all the hardships.
my ever favorite Jack Daniel’s: Got the best of me Last Night white shirt which I bought last year at Men’s Section of a certain department store. 😀
my parents – mom especially for struggling to hand me the things that I need. Love you mom! 💞
to go to SM Cinema this November 18 and 25 to watch 📺 “Wang Fam”, “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2” and “A Second Chance”.
– more more more more TIME to furnish everything for the coming 23rd of November – OJT. Have my forms signed and notarized; Have to have police and barangay clearance, pass the pre-deployment requirements, and pack my things.
– free movie tickets pleaseeeeeeeee
– I need foods like this again so bad
– SLEEP 💤
FRUSTRATED and EXHAUSTED thinking of many HOW TOs and WHAT IFs. Arghhhh. Busy week ahead.