“KDrama is Life” – Korean drama or K-drama refers to televised mini-series Korean drama and was made in Korea where there are lot of “oppa”. Nowadays, we can’t deny the fact that these KDramas are everywhere. “Nilamon na ng sistema” as what most Filipinos say.
Let me be your Dr. Bhai and I will give you some symptoms if you’re really are a KDrama addict. Okay, let’s start:
- You find yourself shouting “wae” and “ottoke” while watching Kdrama but can’t even speak and understand Korean.
- You wan’t to marry a fictional character and you won’t even care if you look like a fool.
- You claim that you are a KDrama Character’s wife
- You have two dark circles below your eyes because you end up sleeping 3 am watching some KDrama episodes.
- You feel so tired but you can’t stop watching
- You bought soju at a convenience store
- You have images of Korean Celebrity saved on your phone
- You ate ramen or cupped noodles with Korean texts printed on the packaging
- You watched 10 or more KDrama series
- Visited Korea after watching KDrama
- Had dreams with oppas in it
- Stalked a KDrama celebrity or leading man
- Marathoned 5 KDramas in just one day
- You said the biggest lie ever “One more episode and I’ll stop”
- You cried when a KDrama character die
- You learned to speak Korean
- Your flash drive, hard drive or cellphone ran out of memory since there are too many Kdramas saved on it
- You don’t want to be a Disney princess anymore, you just want to be a Kdrama female lead.
- You dreamt of being the Goblin’s bride or even being a mermaid
- You will befriend a KDrama source – pool of Kdrama series
Do you have those symptoms listed above? YOU ARE A CERTIFIED KDRAMA ADDICT! CONGRATULATIONS! HAHAHAHA